See the course: https://www.udemy.com/course/build-a-web-scraper-with-python/
I’m so happy this happened. I just assumed I wouldn’t really get it, but having a strong basis in HTML and CSS made this course easier.
The tutor was very good in how he explained the code, he presented it in a way that was not chronological but rather experiential. As-in instead of saying you type out this line.. like this.. and so on.. he explained why you need to type the line.
Which made the course intuitive through just explaining logic. It reminded that coding is a conversation, where all questions and answers are made by the same person.
I was hoping you might link one or more of our free resources.
Check out these 6 courses that are completely free:
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to R
- Machine Learning for Everyone
- Data Science for Everyone
- Data Engineering for Everyone
- All of our other courses are free to start (e.g., you can do the first chapter of any other course on our site for free.) You can see all of our courses here.
- All of our course materials are free for educators to use in their own training. Educators can sign up here to access free course materials for their classrooms.